High foam acid cleaner
Use biocides with precaution. Before any use, read the label and the information concerning the product. Availability: Not all SUNWAYS products are available in all countries. For information about availability of a specific product, please contact your SUNWAYS dealer.
- Effectively eliminates deposits and limescale, oxides, fats, oils, albumin and crystalline deposits.
- It is an acidic detergent with an advanced foam system for removing inorganic scale and dried blood deposits.
- potable water rinse of cleaned surfaces is required after use of this product.
- It is an acid cleaner in and around food processing areas, where its use is not intended for direct food contact.
- It can be used in poultry, swine, cattle and sheep abattoirs as well as food & drink processing plants such as seafood
Manually or with foam equipment:
Concentration: 2-4% Temperature: 20-50 C Action time: 10-15 min
It can be used on extrenal surface such as vessels, walls and floors. The foam should be left in contact for as long as possible (normally 30-40 minutes) before rinsing off with water, preferably through a pressure rines system.